Terms and conditions
• After making a reservation on the Cluj Apartments website you will receive by email an automatic confirmation message, which contains the booking summary and additional information (please check the spam folder too). In case you want to cancel the reservation or modify it, we kindly ask you to let us know in advance.
• Cluj Apartments undertakes to hand over the apartment with all the mentioned facilities, according to the reservation made. Cleaning of the apartment, as well as fresh bed linen and towels are provided every 3 days, at no extra cost. Cluj Apartments guarantees the proper functioning of all equipment and appliances in the apartment.
• Use of the apartment: only for the purpose of accommodation / hotel accommodation. For the organization of events (parties, photo sessions, seminars) it is necessary to notify us in advance, obtain our written agreement and the establishment of a distinct tariff.
• Check-in after 1 PM. Check-out before 11 AM.
• The displayed price can be paid as follows:
• online by card, once the reservation is completed
• subsequently, online, by accessing the payment link that we will send you by email
• before check-in, in cash or by card (cards accepted: Visa and Mastercard).
• with vouchers or holiday cards
• In some situations (peak periods, events) we reserve the right to request the payment of an advance and / or a minimum stay. We will send you clarifications after receiving your reservation.
• For stays of one night, a cleaning fee of 10 euros / apartment is charged.
• Occupants: The total number of people accommodated cannot exceed the number mentioned on the reservation request.
• Smoking is not allowed in the apartment. Smoking inside the apartment will be considered as damage to the space and will be penalized.
• Small pets are accepted on request.
• Waste of utilities: The accommodated persons will make all reasonable efforts to save the utilities provided (water, heat, electricity).
• Damage to the apartment: It is the duty of the accommodated persons to keep the apartment in good condition. All the devices and equipment provided will be used only in full safety and for the purpose for which they are intended. In case of damages, the accommodated persons undertake to pay the amount of damages, which will be invoiced to them.
• Noise: The accommodated persons undertake not to produce excessive noise, likely to disturb the other occupants of the building.
• The guests will not engage in harmful conduct as a tenant of the building.
• On the specified check-out date, the accommodated person must return the sets of keys and hand over the apartment in the condition in which it was received.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions